- Better UPNP Support
- Linn Davaar Support
- OS X Lion Compatible
- Improved Album Art view in Library
- Updated startup code to not require media server or renderer
- Fix for error loading in Mac OS X 10.5 in 3.1.2
- Fix for crash when searching
- 3.2.0 - New Global Menu
- 3.1.2 - Faster and more accurate UPNP and DigiFi discovery
- 3.1.2 - Fixes for issues with Linn Majik DSi compatibility
- 3.1.2 - Better support for AssetUPNP 3.0
- 3.1.2 - Fix for issues with front panel display on Linn DS when using Asset UPNP
- Fixed text color issues in CD ripping info
- Fixed network issues related to Linn source selection
- Added Most Played, Last Played, and Last Ripped for DigiFi systems
- DigiFi systems now use random play when adding Genres or Artists
- Linn systems now don't hide UpnpAv source (but you shouldn't use it, use Playlist instead)
- Menu bar volume now works in more cases
- Allows usage without network devices present
- Fixed crash during UPNP Fault
- Back button in Library now displays section name
- New sorting and artist merging in media-server, fixes problems with metadata automatically
- Drag and drop albums to Queue and Playlists now works
- Fix for startup count issue that incorrectly displayed Net Search
- Fix for Standby not working on standalone Linn DS
- Fix for incorrect track progress display on Denon receivers
- Fix for incorrect tagging of composer for artist with Twonky 6
- Fix for startup issues when only one Linn DS
- Fix for incorrect source displayed at startup in rare cases
- New Diagnostic Logging Framework
- Linn Radio Support, including RadioTime directory.
- Many stability and speed improvements.
- Updated User Interface.
- Built in MediaServer.
- Extensive Playlist support.
- More lenient trail terms (does not expire but disables some features).
Previous Stable Release 2.0.2
- Does not show disabled sources on Linn Preamp.
- Type-select in Library browser view now works again.
- Embedded album art has been changed from PNG format to JPEG.
This release does not have CD extraction included.